As of Mid August 2022, appointed members of the Nominating Committee for 2022-2023 are still being sought. (1 spot remains open)
If you have an interest in serving on the Nominating Committee, please contact:
Phone: (630) 391-1581
Members of the CBP 2022 Nominating Committee:
- Britta Albrecht
- Casey Baldin
- Becky Beilfuss
- Jim Burket
- Steve Butkus
- Josh Cattero
- Robert Duncan
- Rob Herbold
- Matt Jones
- Mike Klingele
- Barb Lemme
- Mike Lullo
- Jim Meyers
- Mark Pfefferman
- Rick Scheck
- Julie Spiller
- Jeff Stevenson
- Chris Wilson
- Zak Wilson
- Jake Yarnell
- The CBP Nominating Committee consists of up to 16 residents elected at the previous Town Meeting. Open spots may be filled by appointment. Please see our by-laws for details.
- Wide representation of the community is sought. The CBP by-laws require the Nominating Committee to have balanced representation from within the Village of Glen Ellyn.
Role of Nominating Committee:
- Raise public understanding that CBP assures quality, non-partisan government and volunteer involvement.
- Promote resident involvement and support (includes supplying names for CBP’s fund-raising appeal).
- Recruit potential candidates for Village and Library offices.
- Interview potential candidates to determine their interest and qualifications.
- Nominate candidates.
- Prompt residents to attend Town Meeting and vote. (Note: Members promote slate, not particular candidates.)
- Help as needed at the Town Meeting.
- Circulate petitions and work to get candidates elected if opposed.